- A Medicare Checklist
- Consider a Medigap insurance policy to supplement Medicare.
Medicare can leave a large portion of most people’s medical bills unpaid. That’s why many people buy a private Medigap supplemental insurance policy.
- Consider a Medicare Part C managed care plan. These Medicare Advantage plans replace traditional Medicare Parts A and B with broader coverage. They tend to cost less than regular Medicare supplemented with a private Medigap policy, but they may limit the health providers you may use. Some Part C plans include prescription drug coverage; others don’t.
We can help you understand and compare the options, and pick the plan that’s best for you.
- Consider a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan.
Medicare Part D drug plans help provide some reduction in yearly drug costs. Failure to enroll within six months of turning 65 may create a lifetime penalty .We can explain the pros and cons of enrollment based on your needs.
- Call Pedersen Associates at 414.573.8555. For over thirty years Pedersen Associates has been helping individuals make intelligent decisions about complicated insurance matters. We make it easy to check all the boxes.
For over thirty years Pedersen Associates has been helping individuals make intelligent decisions about complicated insurance matters.
- Just head to our Multimedia Gallery and select a video you wish to view.
- Each is short and to the point.
- If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail Mr. 65 today.
For more information, download a copy of Medicare & You by clicking here.